Department of Land Records Maharashtra 813 Recruitment 2013 – www.oasis.mkcl.org:
Department of Land Records , Maharashtra state published notification or invite online application for 813 vacancies of Clerk , Typist and Peon Posts in various Regions of Maharashtra State on its official website at www.oasis.mkcl.org.
Interested and Eligible candidates are apply online through official website at www.oasis.mkcl.org. Candidates are apply online for Department of Land Records Maharashtra at official website at www.oasis.mkcl.org before 21st August, 2013.For more information candidates are download Department of Land Records Maharashtra Recruitment 2013 notification from given below link. Further information like education, application fee, Age Limit, Selection process are given below.
Department of Land Records Maharashtra Recruitment Details:
Name of posts : Clerk , Typist and Peon
Total Number of Post : 813
Number of vacancies as per Regions :
- 1. Amravati : 174 vacancies
- 2. Aurangabad : 151 vacancies
- 3. Konkan Mumbai : 129 vacancies
- 4. Nagpur : 123
- 5. Nasik : 99 vacancies
- 6. Pune : 137 vacancies
- For Peon: Rs. 4440/- to Rs. 7440/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1300/-
- For Typist: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1900/-
- For Peon: Candidate should have passed class IV.
- For Typist: Candidate should have a degree of Diploma in Civil or should have done ITI Surveyor from any recognized Institute/ University.
Candidates age should be between 18 years to 33 years as on 22/07/2013. Relaxation in age will be provided as per the government rules.
For Unreserved category have to pay Rs. 600/-
For eserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 300/-
Candidates are select on basis on written exam.
How To Apply:
candidates who want apply for Department of Land Records Maharashtra 813 Recruitment 2013 they must apply online through official website at www.oasis.mkcl.org. Before last date before 21st August, 2013.
- Online application will close on: 21/08/2013
- Last date for deposit of fee: 22/08/2013
- Exam will be on: 22/09/2013
Official site: oasis.mkcl.org/landrecords2013
Click here: For official notification